This list is compiled from all the lovely attendees of Blogtacular, the awesome blogging conference I attended in June last year. The header pic of the gerbera was also taken on the photowalk, as part of the Blogtacular experience . To read more on that, follow this link: http://www.justcreativejulia.co.uk/blog/the-future-of-creativity-my-takeaways-from-blogtacular-2016
1. Turquoise Tile Necklace by Fickle Craftroom
2. Snipped Tales by Julie Kirk on Etsy
3. Set of 5 Notebooks from Made by Mrs M on Etsy
Have a browse through her other items as there is the fat quarter club for any Mums who love to sew.
4. Gin and Tonic scented candle from Wilton Street Craft
5. Multi-coloured Star Cushion by Handmade by Holchester on Etsy
6. Mother's Day Mug by Jennifer Grace Creates on Etsy
If you fancy doing a mug yourself, you can check out my DIY tutorial for a Sharpie baked daisy chain mug design here:
Sharpies come out ok but I would recommend investing in some proper porcelain paint pens! This tutorial was written when I first started exploring hand painting mugs back when I first launched.
7. Tea Cup Jewellery set from One ten zero seven on Etsy
8. 'Mama Warrior' canvas clutch from Kemi Kids
9. Japanese Anemone Tote Bag from Emma Davies Photo on Red Bubble
10. Mother's Day Floral Greetings Card from Walter and May
If you fancy making a card, follow this link for one of my previous DIY tutorials. (From the first year I launched!)
11. Fabric covered Bead Necklace from Butterfly Crafts
To see all my past blogs on Mother's Day, including a spray painted vase, shortbread biscuits with handmade label and some from the heart poems, check out this link:
Have a Happy Mother's Day!